Position is responsible for advanced support at the complex organizational level, directly reports to our CEO and CFO. This position performs support tasks of the complexity of the organization. This position commonly handles ambiguous work with no direct guidance. This position makes independent decisions using past experience and independently solves problems encountered while carrying out work. Additionally, this position is responsible for upholding a strong commitment to confidentiality and frequently handles sensitive documents that may impact multiple organizational units. Bilingual in English and Vietnamese
1. Serves as the go-to person for the organization
2. Creates and proofs packets of information; develops documents and materials for meetings and a wide array of audiences
3. Edits and produces advanced internal and external communications; acts on behalf of an executive for certain decisions or activities (e.g., e-mails)
4. Independently manages calendars, including complex meeting and travel coordination as well as schedules and confirms internal and external appointments for individuals; prioritizes competing demands and requests
5. Interfaces with vendors re: invoicing, reconciliation
6. Responsible for setting up meetings for CEO and CFO, getting things ready such as: documents, drinks..